Mount Olive Trail Stewards
October 15 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Mount Olive Democrats are committed to preserving our environment and improving our community. We have joined the Mt. Olive Trail Stewards Program to supplement our Adopt-A-Spot clean up events. We will be maintaining the portion of the White Trail starting at Old Budd Lake Road in front of Adams Family Restaurant to the Bog. Safe and inviting trails will give our community a healthy, enjoyable way to connect with nature and create an increased appreciation of our open spaces. Join us and help make a difference!
What to Wear
- Wear hiking boots or heavy work boots, preferably, or close-toed shoes.
- Long-sleeved shirts and long comfortable trousers tucked into socks will help protect you from abrasions and pests.
- Light-colored clothes make it easier to spot insects and tend to keep you cooler in warm weather.
- Heavy, leather-palmed gloves protect your hands. •
- Insect/tick repellent and a hat help provide additional protection.
What to Bring-
- Cell Phone
- Weed whip (optional)
- Long-handled lopping shears (optional)
- Pruning saw (optional)
- Hammer (optional)
- NO axes or power tools are to be used.
- Mount Olive Democrats will provide plastic bags for litter and will also have tools available to share.