This Video gives Step by Step Instructions for Completing your 2021 Primary Mail In Primary Ballot.
Deadline to request a Vote by Mail Application is June 1, 2021
Deadline to submit your completed ballot is June 8, 2021
- Please note that mail in ballots were sent out for ONLY those voters who requested them. There will be in person machine voting at your polling place on June 8, 2021.
- You can mail your postage paid Mail In Ballot or put it in the Ballot Drop Box located in front of the Senior Center in the Municipal Building Parking Lot. 204 Flanders/Drakestown Rd.
- You can request a Mail In Ballot by mail for this election only (or all future elections) by June 1, 2021 or you can visit the Morris County Clerks Office by June 7th. Here is a link to the form- https://nj.gov/…/forms…/vote-by-mail-english-morris.pdf
- Early Voting Hours will be available but they have not been finalized or posted yet for Morris County Voters.
- Only affiliated voters can vote in the Primary. Republicans only vote for Republican candidates and Democrats for Democratic candidates. Unaffiliated voters who have requested a Mail In Ballot will be getting one of each ballot. IF the unaffiliated voter chooses to vote, they may only vote ONE ballot & will then be registered as the party they chose. They can go back to unaffiliated status AFTER the primary election by filling out the Party Declaration form.
- Visit this site for forms to update your voter registration including name and address change, party affiliation change, signature update. https://www.morriscountynj.gov/…/Update-Your-Voter…