This Video gives Step by Step Instructions for Completing your 2021 Primary Mail In Primary Ballot.
Deadline to submit your completed ballot is June 6, 2023
- Please note that mail in ballots were sent out for ONLY those voters who requested them. There will be in person machine voting at your polling place during Early Voting- Friday, June 2 through Sunday, June 4. Hours for Friday and Saturday: 10am to 8pm and Sunday:10am to 6pm. Election Day is June 6, 2023 and polls are open 6am to 8pm.
- You can mail your postage paid Mail In Ballot or put it in the Ballot Drop Box located in front of the Senior Center in the Municipal Building Parking Lot. 204 Flanders/Drakestown Rd.
- You can request a Mail In Ballot by mail for this election only (or all future elections) by May 30, 2023 or you can visit the Morris County Clerks Office by June 5th. Here is a link to the form- https://nj.gov/…/forms…/vote-by-mail-english-morris.pdf
- Early Voting takes place Friday, June 2 through Sunday, June 4. Friday and Saturday hours – 10am-8pm and Sunday hours 10am-6pm.
- Visit this site for forms to update your voter registration including name and address change, party affiliation change, signature update. https://www.morriscountynj.gov/…/Update-Your-Voter…